Rules Order forms Backlisted Links
web information
I Support Privacy Protection


blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my Babygirl Shop. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by Angelina i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer
Hate me ? Click Here .



webmistress
This blogshop is offically open on 13th October 2008 ; 12midnight
This blogshop Owner is Angelina,14 years old
Enqiries ; Mail to her babygirlshop@hotmail.com


这blogshop正式地是开放的在2008年10月13日; 12midnight
这个blogshop所有者是艾格尼丝, 14岁
Enqiries; 对她的babygirlshop@hotmail.com的邮件


recent entries
Slogan Tee Preorder
NF Skinny Pant Preorder
NF Short Preorder
Patent Belt preorder
Looking for a supplier!!!


wishlist
Get an SOTD
Trip to Taiwan,Japan & Korea
Chocolates
Laptop vaio (pink)
More photoshop!
Get my favourite idols's autoraph!
Meet my favourite idols!
Have long hair
Get a unique haircut
Dye my hair brown
Happy Family?
Jiro necklace
Jaejoong & Jiro stuffs!


chats
Enqiries[要求]



Advertisment[广告]


jukebox
LAST ANGEL feat.东方神起 - Koda Kumi倖田來未


rewind


Monday, October 13, 2008
Levi Watch preorder @ 11:37 AM

Levi Watch Preorder



Levis Inspired Watches - $7.50
buy 2 for S$6.50 each
Capping at 0/10
Waiting time : 1week
Full White - LV01
White/Blue - LV02
White/Pink - LV03
White/Lime Green - LV04
Watch White/Black - LV05
White/Green - LV06
White/Red - LV07
White/Baby Blue - LV08
White/Yellow - LV09
Full Red - LV10
Full Black - LV11
Full Lime Green - LV12
Full Blue - LV13
Full Baby Blue - LV14
Full Pink - LV15
Full Orange - LV16
Full Green - LV17
Full Yellow - LV18
White/Purple - LV19
Full Purple - LV20

Labels:




©copyrighted 2008 BabyGirl Shop